French and German Publication: Libération sexuelle et nouvelle sexualité queer avec la PrEP / Sexuelle Befreiung und neue queere Sexualität durch PrEP
I am happy that key arguments of my work on PrEP and sexual liberation are now available in French translation!
As a foretaste of the forthcoming study in Body Politics on the history of HIV and PrEP short versions of the most important thoughts have been published in Swiss Aids News, in both German and French.
Cite and download
- New Article in Body Politics: A New Era of Queer Politics? PrEP, Foucauldian Sexual Liberation, and the Overcoming of Homonormativity, 4. May 2022
- September program: Foucault and sexual liberation, academic freedom and authoritarianism, identity politics and polarization, the future of radical democracy, neoliberalism and anti-genderism, 5. September 2021
- PrEP as Democratic Biopolitics. On the Critique of the Biopolitical Repression Hypothesis - New Publication in the Yearbook Sexualities, 9. July 2020
- New Publication: Biopolitics of COVID-19: Capitalist Continuities and Democratic Openings (interalia), 6. January 2022
- Video online: Democratic and Populist Biopolitics in the Corona Crisis, 2. July 2020