The video of my short lecture “Democratic and Populist Biopolitics in the Corona Crisis” is online, which I gave at the research colloquium at Centre Marc Bloch Berlin. In it I update my biopolitical interpretation of corona politics and further develop the distinction between populist and democratic biopolitics that I proposed in an Essay for Critical Legal Thinking. I thank Silke Mende, Guillaume Mouralis, and the other participants for the exciting discussion!
This and more videos also under Media.
- Video online: Panel discussion on Corona, Biopolitics an Inequality @ Kampnagel Hamburg, 15. August 2020
- PrEP as Democratic Biopolitics. On the Critique of the Biopolitical Repression Hypothesis - New Publication in the Yearbook Sexualities, 9. July 2020
- New Manuscript: A New Era of Queer Politics? PrEP, Foucauldian Sexual Liberation, and the Overcoming of Homonormativity, 9. August 2021
- Interview about democracy during the Corona crisis and wealth redistribution, 26. May 2021
- Video online: Panel discussion on Social Theory for Research in Pandemic Times at the University of Warwick, 30. December 2020