Annual Meeting of queer scholarship holders and alumni of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes (German Academic Merit Founation)
“Unity in Diversity? Opportunities and Limits of the Queer Movement”, Torfhaus, 07.-10.06.2019
I am looking forward to giving a keynote at the Queer-Stifti Bundestreffen on Saturday. Under the title “Slavenmoral und ‘Political Correctness’” I will not only criticize right-wing PC criticism, but also attacks on diversity and intersectionality from the queer spectrum.
- New Article in Body Politics: A New Era of Queer Politics? PrEP, Foucauldian Sexual Liberation, and the Overcoming of Homonormativity, 4. May 2022
- New Publication: Do we need political correctness? A political dispute, 1. December 2021
- New Publication: Constructivist Identity Politics. Why Democracy Requires Particular Positioning (Journal of Political Science), 25. October 2021
- New Publication: Defending Plurality. Four Reasons Why We Need to Rethink Academic Freedom in Europe, 19. April 2021
- 'Cancel Culture' - New Video and Interview, 9. March 2021