This Thursday I will be giving a paper on “The Democratic Biopolitics of PrEP” at the conference “Gayness in Queer Times”, organized by the University of Brighton.
The draft of the article can be found at Publications.
More about the conference: http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/re/cappe/calendar/ctsg-and-cappe-conference-gayness-in-queer-times
- Video online: PrEP changes Sex. Gay Subjectivity, Biopolitics, and Democracy, Keynote at taz Berlin, 4. March 2020
- Publication: Dispute over HIV-PrEP: Stigma, homophobia and the liberation of gay sexuality on magazin.hiv, 25. January 2020
- Queer Lecture: How PreP changes sex, 7.2.20, taz Haus Berlin, 18. January 2020
- Video online: Panel discussion on Social Theory for Research in Pandemic Times at the University of Warwick, 30. December 2020
- Lecture on PrEP at Viral Masculinities Online Conference - with recording, 30. August 2020