Paper at the IVR World Congress in Luzern about: Migration and Right-Wing Populism: Is the Liberal Rule of Law the Problem?
On Tuesday, 09.07.2019, I will speak at the World Congress 2019 of the International Association for the Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy (IVR) in Lucerne and ask whether political liberalism is the deeper cause of the inhuman treatment of refugees.
The paper is part of the Special Workshop ‘Populism, Democracy and the Rule of Law’ organized by Stephan Kirste and Norbert Paulo.
The overarching theme of the Congress is Dignity, Democracy, Diversity: https://www.ivr2019.org
I raised third-party funds for this lecture trip from the Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft Freiburg, for which I would like to express my sincere thanks.
- CfP: 'Transformations of the Political. New Perspectives of Radical Theory of Democracy' - Panel at the DVPW Congress 2021, 5. February 2021
- Contested Artistic Freedom - A Differentiation. New publication in the Journal of Human Rights, 3. February 2021
- CfP: Special Issue 'The Dissolution of the Liberal Consensus' of the Journal of Political Theory (ZPTh), 18. January 2021
- Feuilleton Article: More Cancel Culture Please! (Sächsische Zeitung), 8. January 2021
- New publication: The crux of the nuclear family, 23. December 2020
- New publication: Democratization through 'Cancel Culture'. On the relationship between freedom of art and emancipation, 3. December 2020
- New Publication: Institutionalization of Freedom in Law. Foucault and the Post-Marxist Critique of Law, 12. October 2020