Paper at the IVR World Congress in Luzern about: Migration and Right-Wing Populism: Is the Liberal Rule of Law the Problem?
On Tuesday, 09.07.2019, I will speak at the World Congress 2019 of the International Association for the Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy (IVR) in Lucerne and ask whether political liberalism is the deeper cause of the inhuman treatment of refugees.
The paper is part of the Special Workshop ‘Populism, Democracy and the Rule of Law’ organized by Stephan Kirste and Norbert Paulo.
The overarching theme of the Congress is Dignity, Democracy, Diversity: https://www.ivr2019.org
I raised third-party funds for this lecture trip from the Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft Freiburg, for which I would like to express my sincere thanks.
- New Publication: The Challenge of Migration. Is Liberalism the Problem?, 27. April 2021
- New Article: Democratization Through 'Cancel Culture' — Three Levels of Artistic Freedom, 21. April 2023
- New Podcast: Radical Theory of Democracy. A Perspective to Understand the Contestations of Gender Rights, 21. April 2022
- New Publication: 'Liberalism and the Construction of Gender (Non-)Normative Bodies and Queer Identities', 22. March 2022
- New Publication: The Dismantler - A Short Story on the Institutionalization of Progressive Politics, in The Cabinet of Imaginary Laws, 3. August 2021