Publication: Dispute over HIV-PrEP: Stigma, homophobia and the liberation of gay sexuality on magazin.hiv
In magazin.hiv my recent essay on how HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) can help to destigmatize gay sex and overcome homonormativity was published.
Schubert, Karsten (2020): Streit um die HIV-PrEP: Stigma, homophobia and the liberation of gay sexuality. In: magazine.hiv. Available online at https://magazin.hiv/2020/01/24/hiv-prep-als-demokratische-biopolitik/ pdf
See also my article “The Democratic Biopolitics of PrEP”, my evening lecture in the taz house on 7.2.2020 and the video of my talk at HIV im Dialog in August 2019 in Berlin’s Red City Hall.
- New Article in Body Politics: A New Era of Queer Politics? PrEP, Foucauldian Sexual Liberation, and the Overcoming of Homonormativity, 4. May 2022
- Video online: PrEP changes Sex. Gay Subjectivity, Biopolitics, and Democracy, Keynote at taz Berlin, 4. March 2020
- Queer Lecture: How PreP changes sex, 7.2.20, taz Haus Berlin, 18. January 2020
- Paper on PrEP at the conference "Gayness in Queer Times" at the University of Brighton, 11. June 2019
- French and German Publication: Libération sexuelle et nouvelle sexualité queer avec la PrEP / Sexuelle Befreiung und neue queere Sexualität durch PrEP, 30. January 2022
2020-01-25 08:19 +0100
Read other posts