Soundbites Video of the lecture Slave Morality and ‘political correctness’, Salzburg, 19-09-26
Automatic translation without proofreading
At the conference Praktsche Philosophie in Salzburg on 26.09.19 I talked about ‘Political Correctness’ and with Nietzsche’s help analysed the thinking of the right and opposed it with left-wing social philosophy: ‘Political Correctness’ is not an illegitimate restriction of freedom of speech, but an emancipative policy that reduces privileges. The fact that the privileged have to accept restrictions is not a problem, but the sensible core of this policy.
Soundbites from the lecture
Article on the topic
Under Publications you find the article on the topic.
- New Publication: Do we need political correctness? A political dispute, 1. December 2021
- New Publication: Constructivist Identity Politics. Why Democracy Requires Particular Positioning (Journal of Political Science), 25. October 2021
- New Publication: Defending Plurality. Four Reasons Why We Need to Rethink Academic Freedom in Europe, 19. April 2021
- 'Cancel Culture' - New Video and Interview, 9. March 2021
- Contested Artistic Freedom - A Differentiation. New publication in the Journal of Human Rights, 3. February 2021
2019-09-27 09:19 +0200
Read other posts