The video of my lecture “Foucault’s Freedom as Critique: Against Anarchist Readings - for an Institutional Approach” at Science Po Paris is now available in the Media-Section.
More about the lecture and the conference “Foucault franco-allemand” at Sciences Po Paris here.
- New Publication: The Christian Roots of Critique. How Foucault's Confessions of the Flesh Sheds New Light on the Concept of Freedom and the Genealogy of the Modern Critical Attitude, 17. March 2021
- Freedom and Institution. For an Anti-Anarchist Interpretation of Foucault - New Publication in Zeitschrift für Politische Theorie, 19. June 2020
- Freedom as Critique. Foucault Beyond Anarchism - New Publication in Philosophy & Social Criticism, 8. May 2020
- The Christian Roots of Critique. Review essay on Foucault's 'Confessions of the Flesh', 19. October 2019
- Talk at Foucault franco-allemand, Sciences Po Paris, 13. October 2019