Research Semester at the Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Biefeld: Global Contestations of Women’s and Gender Rights
I am very happy to spend the winter semester 2020/21 at the Center for Interdisciplinary Research (ZiF) in Bielefeld with a wonderful group of feminist scholars from all over the world. In the interdisciplinary and international research group ‘Global Contestations of Women’s and Gender Rights’, we will devote ourselves to thinking, discussing and writing about current anti-genderism. Conservatives and right-wing groups around the world try to fight against the rights of women and queers and to dismantle gender studies. We develop new resources of resistance against it. I am very much looking forward to working with these excellent colleagues and to learning from their perspectives.
- Radical Democracy and the Representation of Gender Rights Workshop at Center for Interdisciplinary Research (ZiF), Bielefeld, 28. July 2021
- New Publication: 'Queer and Gay Theory' in the Foucault Handbook, 11. November 2020
- September program: Foucault and sexual liberation, academic freedom and authoritarianism, identity politics and polarization, the future of radical democracy, neoliberalism and anti-genderism, 5. September 2021
- New Manuscript: A New Era of Queer Politics? PrEP, Foucauldian Sexual Liberation, and the Overcoming of Homonormativity, 9. August 2021
- Interview about democracy during the Corona crisis and wealth redistribution, 26. May 2021