In the podcast “Campusnews” of Campusgrün Freiburg I gave a lecture on ‘Political Correctness’ as a criticism of privilege. Originally it was supposed to be an evening lecture in Freiburg - but now, with Corona, we have switched to the podcast format.
The talk summarizes some central ideas of my article on the topic in the current Leviathan.
Schubert, Karsten; Campusgrün Freiburg (2020): ‘Political Correctness’ als Sklavenmoral. Podcast ‘Campusnews’, 23.04.2020. https://anchor.fm/campusgrn-freiburg/episodes/Folge-03---Political-Correctness-als-Sklavenmoral--Mit-Politikwissenschaftler-Karsten-Schubert-ed5au1
- ‘Political Correctness’ as Slave Morality? Towards a Political Theory of Privilege Critique, 9. March 2020
- New Journal Article: Two Concepts of Academic Freedom. The Relation Between Academia and Politics, 13. September 2023
- New Article: Democratization Through 'Cancel Culture' — Three Levels of Artistic Freedom, 21. April 2023
- New Publication: Do we need political correctness? A political dispute, 1. December 2021
- New Publication: Constructivist Identity Politics. Why Democracy Requires Particular Positioning (Journal of Political Science), 25. October 2021