In the podcast “Campusnews” of Campusgrün Freiburg I gave a lecture on ‘Political Correctness’ as a criticism of privilege. Originally it was supposed to be an evening lecture in Freiburg - but now, with Corona, we have switched to the podcast format.
The talk summarizes some central ideas of my article on the topic in the current Leviathan.
Schubert, Karsten; Campusgrün Freiburg (2020): ‘Political Correctness’ als Sklavenmoral. Podcast ‘Campusnews’, 23.04.2020. https://anchor.fm/campusgrn-freiburg/episodes/Folge-03---Political-Correctness-als-Sklavenmoral--Mit-Politikwissenschaftler-Karsten-Schubert-ed5au1
- ‘Political Correctness’ as Slave Morality? Towards a Political Theory of Privilege Critique, 9. March 2020
- New Publication: Defending Plurality. Four Reasons Why We Need to Rethink Academic Freedom in Europe, 19. April 2021
- 'Cancel Culture' - New Video and Interview, 9. March 2021
- Contested Artistic Freedom - A Differentiation. New publication in the Journal of Human Rights, 3. February 2021
- Feuilleton Article: More Cancel Culture Please! (Sächsische Zeitung), 8. January 2021