Co-Publication at Theorieblog und Literaturwissenschaft in Berlin: Political Correctness as a Critique of Privilege (in German)
On the Theorieblog and at Literaturwissenschaft in Berlin I have co-published a small think piece on ‘political correctness’.
The text summarizes some central thoughts of my article on the topic in the current Leviathan.
If you don’t feel like reading, you can also listen to the slightly longer lecture in the podcast of the Green University Group Freiburg on the topic.
- Podcast with Campusgrün Freiburg: 'Political Correctness' as Privilege Criticism, 25. April 2020
- ‘Political Correctness’ as Slave Morality? Towards a Political Theory of Privilege Critique, 9. March 2020
- Radio Interview about 'Political Correctness', 3. October 2019
- Soundbites Video of the lecture Slave Morality and ‘political correctness’, Salzburg, 19-09-26, 27. September 2019
- Keynote at Annual Queer Meeting of the German Academic Merit Foundation, 3. June 2019
- AUDIO ONLINE: Slave Morality and 'Policital Correctness' - Left-Nietzschean Critique of a Right-Nietzschean Hegemonic Concept, 28. April 2019
- 26.4: Vortrag zu Sklavenmoral und 'Political Correctness' beim Jungen Forum Rechtsphilosophie, 17. April 2019
2020-05-20 13:55 +0200