Co-Publication at Theorieblog und Literaturwissenschaft in Berlin: Political Correctness as a Critique of Privilege (in German)
On the Theorieblog and at Literaturwissenschaft in Berlin I have co-published a small think piece on ‘political correctness’.
The text summarizes some central thoughts of my article on the topic in the current Leviathan.
If you don’t feel like reading, you can also listen to the slightly longer lecture in the podcast of the Green University Group Freiburg on the topic.
- New Publication: Do we need political correctness? A political dispute, 1. December 2021
- New Publication: Constructivist Identity Politics. Why Democracy Requires Particular Positioning (Journal of Political Science), 25. October 2021
- New Publication: Defending Plurality. Four Reasons Why We Need to Rethink Academic Freedom in Europe, 19. April 2021
- 'Cancel Culture' - New Video and Interview, 9. March 2021
- Contested Artistic Freedom - A Differentiation. New publication in the Journal of Human Rights, 3. February 2021
2020-05-20 13:55 +0200